I am contacting you from a TV production company called Blink Films. We are currently searching for people to take part in an exciting new photography series for Five. I am trying to appeal to people from a diverse a background as possible and was wondering if you would be able to post the appeal on your website?
This is a fantastic opportunity for people to receive coaching from some of the UK’s top photographers. The programme is called ‘How to take Stunning Pictures’ and each programme will feature a top UK photographer (Martin Parr, Bob Martin, Charlie Waite and,more) giving people a unique on-to-one master class. We are searching for people who have little or no photographic ability but like taking photos to those who are reasonably competent at a amateur level.
Each programme will have a different focus:
– Portrait (we are searching for people to take photos of friends and family etc) – master class TBC
– Landscape (rural or urban) master class run by CHARILE WAITE Filming 5th-7th July
– Holiday/ travel photos master class run by MARTIN PARR. Filming 20th- 22nd July
– Action (sports/extreme sports etc) Master class run by BOB MARTIN. Filming 9th ? 11th July
– Celebration (wedding/birthday etc) master class TBC
– Pets ( usual and unusual ) – master class TBC
Each contributor will be taught using their own camera be it a simple point and shoot digital camera, a full SLR, Lomo or trusty old 35mm. Filming will take place over 3 – 4 days and during this time each person will specially tailored coaching from the photographer and then be sent out on an assignment before the photographer appraises what they’ve achieved. This is an unpaid position so people will be taking part for the unique experience.
Finally, due to timescale and location restrictions, we can only consider people living in, or who can be based in and around London.
Please do let me know if this is something you are willing to discuss further and we can go over the finer details!
How to Take Stunning Pictures
The Biscuit Building
10 Redchurch Street
London E2 7DD
Direct Line +44 207 749 2989
Tel: +44 207 749 3160
Fax: +44 207 033 4647